Saturday 7 January 2012

Early rise

I had a very early morning today having to take DD to work at 5am this morning so was up at 4am. So after dropping her off to work we had breakfast and drove up to Banora Point just this side of the Queensland border to pick up an item we won on Ebay, picked up this at 7.30am and we were back home by 8.45am. Off to the shopping square were we met up with my Mum and Dad, other DD and her hubby and my youngest granddaughter Piper. Had a drink and a chat and did a bit of shopping finally home by 11.30, after picking up DD from her work shift.
This afternoon was spent doing some quilting on the pattern test quilt as I must have it finished in the next day or 2 to take some photo's and do my report. I have had to make up some quilting patterns to fit into the pieces as it has a lot of different shapes. With mitred borders on the three outer borders, triangle, trapezoids, diamonds. It is looking good I think that it will be a stunning quilt when finished. I wish I could show you but can't just yet.
I am off to cook some dinner for the family, and have a shower and I think it will be early to bed tonight. I hope that you are all having a great day today.
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.