Sunday 22 January 2012

sorry it has been a while

Well it has been a week since I was last on here but I had used up all my internet download looking at blogs. There are so many amazing blogs out there, I know of a couple that are about to or are doing free blocks of the months.
http://estheraliu.blogspot.com/ this is one that will be opening next month on the 15th. If you haven't been to Esther's blog before you should have a look she is an amazing sewer, patchwork, applique and quilter.
Weathervane block tutorial this is a great tutorial for anyone looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.