Saturday 7 January 2012

Summer Series quilt along

http://www.freshlemonsquilts.com/?p=1338 early I told you about the Summer Series I completed last year here is the link to Fresh Lemon Quilts. I love this blog the tutorials are great I love the colours she uses in the quilts she makes. The quilts always look so bright and colourful. I really like the 

Kaleidoscopic Kites Free Quilt Pattern 

if you haven't had a look at this blog I highly recommend dropping over there and having a look.

Regarding my test pattern quilt I have had a people ask me to put up photos I am unable to place any photo's of this quilt up until after it is published. Sorry about this but this is what I signed up for when I was given the job as pattern tester. You will get to see it but not quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.