Wednesday 15 February 2012

My daughters birthday

Today is my daughters 30th birthday, it is so hard to believe that it was 30 years ago that I was given the gift of my precious daughter Jodi. What a wonderful experience life has been since this day 30 years ago. I have learnt so much about life, love, trust, compassion, fear and every other emotion there is. Having children is the most rewarding thing I have every done in my life. I have loved being a parent I have had my ups and downs and who doesn't and with 5 children life has quite a few ups and downs. I would never trade one minute tho. I have been so very lucky and blessed that my children have all been healthy and are all grown up into wonderful adults. (youngest is almost there Sharni will be 17 in a couple of weeks).
I hope that I am part of the reason that they are such well adjusted, compassionate, kind and just lovely people.
Happy Birthday Jodi. You were the first and lead the way for the others. They are lucky that they have you to lead them you are a strong and beautiful woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.