Wednesday 7 March 2012

found this wonderful site today.

I found out about this wonderful site today for all  you Aussie quilters. It is a page were they make quilts for our troops overseas. They do such a wonderful job the troops, I know as my father was a soldier who was in the army for over 30 years, visiting , Malaysia, Korea, 2 tours to Vietnam. A little gift from home make it all worth while to know that people believe in the job they are doing. My son is also in the army and all tho he hasn't yet been sent to a war zone, he has served overseas in Malaysia.
So if you can help with a quilt or a laundry bag that would be great. Here is the blog page to have a look at this wonderful organisation. http://aussieheroquilts.blogspot.com.au/p/how-to-help.html

Wendy

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.