Thursday 31 May 2012

been very busy lately had to finish a test quilt that I was doing for Arbee designs. My mum has been in hospital, she was there for a week so with full time work, sewing in my lunch and  hospital visit in the evening it has been a bit full on.
My daughter and partner have just been here for a week also while they prepared their house for the rental market after the last tenants have moved out. So we have had 4 big dogs in the backyard with lots and lots of rain so as you can imagine it has been a bit full on.
We are off to the Australian Quilt Market on the weekend in Sydney so we have to get up at 4am in the morning for the 1 1/2 hour drive to the Gold Coast airport we will be home again on Sunday night ready for work Monday.
I am looking forward to school holidays in just over four weeks..
I will write again sometime next week about our weekend at the quilt market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.