Friday 15 June 2012

well it has been a while since I posted, I have been slack. We have had a lot going on lately with my Mother being in hospital for a while. She is now better and improving all the time.
We went to Sydney for the quilting business show. This gave us alot of contacts of fabric and thread, batting suppliers. There was so many amazing companies out there, I really enjoyed the little businesses, a couple of small family businesses that produced patterns as well as a small fabric range.
My favourite was Tilda oh this was just amazing, the way they set up their stall. I could have purchased everything there but I couldn't take it home on the plane.
if you haven't seen their things you should have a look, gorgeous tins, papers, fabrics baskets, bags, buttons everything. Beautiful.
I had better get back to work I will put up some photo's of the stalls that we saw and the products available.
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.