Wednesday 25 July 2012

internet problems

I appologise for my blog being very boring of late. We have been having terrible trouble with our internet coverage for a long time and have finally decided we couldn't wait any longer for the company to fix up the service. We have changed companies and gone back to ADSL and wow the difference. Where before it would take sometimes up to 30 minutes to open a page now it is instantaneous. I just can't believe the difference. I will try to find the time to write more and give you some information that is worth reading.
thank you for putting up with the terrible communication and I hope that you will give me another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.