Monday 16 July 2012

Sorry it has been a while

I am sorry that it has been a while, we have been changing internet providers and have had to change email address. This has meant we have had to update everything that was associated with our email address. I have not been able to access my blog as it wouldn't recognize my new email address with the account. It won't save a gmail address to the blog. It has been very frustrating.

On the other side of things I have been doing a bit of sewing lately and I will put up some photos in the next couple of days to show you what we have been up to.

I hope that everyone is well out there.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.